Tuesday, February 24, 2015

18 MONTHS of PURE BLISS AND JOY!

I can't believe that I have been a set apart missionary for 18 months!! SO CRAZY! This will be my last e-mail as a full time missionary and it is definitely bitter sweet. This last week was amazing, cold, and many other things! I am not going to tell you all about my past week, but share my testimony with you!
 
I can't really put into words everything that my mission has done for me, so I will bear testimony of a few things.
 
This has truly been the best year and a half of my life!! I know that it was the best decision I have ever made! I have never experienced so much pure joy in my life until these last 18 months! I have learned far beyond what I ever believed I would be able too. I know that God's timing is truly perfect! He is always aware of us and all that we do. I know that God's hand is in every aspect of our lives. He really does know each of us perfectly. I know that we are all divine Sons and Daughters of God. I am so grateful for a Father in Heaven who does love us and is always showing us His love! I know that I am so undeserving of the Love and blessings that Heavenly Father has given me. I am so grateful for the pure Christ like love of Charity! I know that it is through God's LOVE that lives are changed everyday. I love and know that prayer is powerful! I love prayer! I have seen countless prayers answered, and have received so much peace through prayer! I truly know that God listens even when we might not think he does. I know he listens even to the little things that we pray for. I love prayer and don't know if I could ever live without it! I know that the Atonement of our Savior Jesus Christ is real. I know that he didn't just sacrifice for our sins, weaknesses, and mistakes. He suffered and knows perfectly what we all go through. I know that the atonement can carry us and strengthen us. I have seen so many times on my mission where I didn't think I could go any farther, but the enabling power of the atonement carried me and strengthened me. His grace is truly sufficient for all! I am beyond Grateful to my Savior for his love and sacrifice, so that he could know perfectly how to help me. I am grateful to  a loving Heavenly Father who loved us enough to send His Only Begotten Son. I am so grateful for the Savior's Perfect example and teachings. I know that He lives and has been resurrected. I know that through him we can all receive peace and joy in this life. The Atonement has truly changed me and molded me into the person that Heavenly Father wanted me to be. I know that the Atonement can change all lives through the redeeming and enabling power!  I know that through him all things truly are possible! I am also so grateful for Family History! I am grateful for the spirit of Elijah that truly does touch hearts. I know that Family History is so important and is just as much apart of hastening the work of Salvation. I know MIRACLES are real! I have seen too many Miracles on my mission to ever deny this Gospel! They happen everyday, and I know that God provides Miracles as we are faithful and obedient. I know that Obedience truly is the first law of Heaven, and is what will bring us Happiness! I know that Fasting is something that truly helps us, strengthens us, and answers our questions. I know that fasting works, and works miracles! I know with all my heart that the Book of Mormon is  the word of God. It is truly the keystone of our religion, and helps us to truly know the Savior and His teachings. I know that it teaches us the things that we must do in this life to return and live with God! I know that the Book of Mormon  changes lives everyday. I know that the Book of Mormon hand in hand with the Bible is the fullness of the Gospel! I know that it contains everything we need to know about the Savior, and how we can find Happiness in this life! I know that Joseph Smith truly translated it and restored this Gospel to the earth! I love the Book of Mormon! I know that the Book of Mormon answers questions, brings peace, and brings the spirit into our lives! I know that the Holy Ghost is the third member of the Godhead! I know that he leads, guides, comforts, brings peace, love, and helps us to gain knowledge! I know that the Spirit  teaches and testifies of truth! I know that it is how we feel God's love! I know that we can fully access  the Atonement in our lives when we are baptized and have the Gift of the Holy Ghost! I know that the priesthood power has been restored! I know that the priesthood is what truly binds things here on earth as well as in Heaven! I know that it is God's power here on the Earth! I have seen the priesthood work miracles on my mission! I know that it is through the priesthood that we can be with our Families forever! I know that the temple is the truly the place we need to always be going and working towards in our life! I know that it is the place where we can Feel closest to God and receive the highest Gifts from God while here in this life! I know that Thomas S. Monson is truly a prophet of God and is a great example to us all! I know I needed to be in the Kentucky Louisville Mission for the last 18 months! I know that this is where God needed me. I know that I came out here to change lives, but I know that my life has been changed! I love this Gospel with all my heart! I know that simply we are here in this life to prepare to live with God again! I will always be homesick for my Heavenly Home until I reach it and Get to live with my Father in Heaven again! I know that God's plan of Happiness is REAL! We can all live with Him again as brothers and sisters! I know all these things and I hope and pray that each of you know them as well. Thank you so much for your love, support, and prayers for me and those that I have taught. Thank you! I love you all and am beyond Grateful to you and to my Father in Heaven for these last 18 months!  I didn't even scratch the surface of all the things I wish I could express from my Heart, but I hope that each of you can continue to come closer to your Father in Heaven and to your Savior Jesus Christ. Remember," that when all is said and done the greatest and most important duty is to Preach the Gospel!"
 
The picture is of my FAVORITE THINGS!
1. THE SAVIOR
2. BOOK OF MORMON
3. MISSIONARY
4. PREACH MY GOSPEL
 
I love you all!!
 
Love,
Sister Bradley

No comments:

Post a Comment