Wednesday, August 13, 2014

EVANSVILLE!!!!!

HELLO HELLO!!! I am pleased to announce that I am now in Evansville Indiana! I am no longer in the great state of Kentucky! It is weird seeing Indiana license plates everywhere. It is on the complete opposite side of the mission.
Some facts for you all:
1. I am in a ward! It is a little ward, but it is a ward!
2. My companion is Sister Stacey!
3. Sadly I am not on a bike anymore but...We drive a Buick Verano brand new! It is NICE!
4. The area is complete opposite of my other areas.
5. It is all nice neighborhoods and families.
6. It is a bigger city than all the others!
There are a few random facts for you!!
I love this area! The members are awesome! The people are fantastic, and my companion is great!
Sister Stacey
- Is from Puyallup Washington!
-Is going into accounting at BYU Idaho
- She is awesome!
-She loves whip cream!
-gets scared really easily... example: When I jump out at her while she is walking down the hall and she literally screams, jumps in the air and falls back against the wall! Most HILARIOUS THING EVER!!!
- Loves video games and movies!
-SUPER FUNNY!!
There is a scope of my companion!
Investigators:
Well, there aren't many, but we are changing that! We have a lot of work to do in this area!
Matt- He is super cool! He has a baptismal date for September 21st! He came to church yesterday for the first time and loved it! I am excited to see him progress!
The Cundiff family- They have three children and they are awesome! I am excited to work with them more!
Sorry, I don't have more for you!
most of Sister Heywoods companions
The work is great and I love this new area! I am excited to see the work progress!! This area has so much potential!

This is one of my favorite houses in Richmond!!
 
 
Love,



Sister Bradley
 

No comments:

Post a Comment